In order to secure your camper's spot at camp, the following items are due June 1st or at time of registration. Items can be completed through your Online Account.
- Online Camper Application - Due at time of registration. Log into your account and update your camper's application. This form needs to be updated annually for all campers.
- Online Health History Form - Due at time of registration. In Forms & Documents section of your account. No doctor's signature required.
- List of Authorized Adults - Due at time of registration. In Forms & Documents section of your account.
- Full payment - Due At Time of Registration. Unless a payment plan has been arranged. Pay through your account.
Making A Payment
Unless a payment plan has been arranged, full payment is due at time of registration. Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Log into your account
- Click on the Financial Management icon.
- Add a credit card to the secure credit card vault if you have not already done so.
- Follow instructions on screen to make a payment.
Getting Ready for Camp
- Photos and Camp News. Welcome to Roughing It! Visit Camper Caboodle, our online camp community, to see camp photos and camp news during the summer. Contact us for the secret code to log in!
- Free Transportation. We will email you with bus stop confirmation after your application is submitted. See our Transportation page for available options.
- Free Extended Care Programs. See our CampPlus page for more information about our before & after-care programs, including free Reservoir Club after-care.
- Parent Information. Please review our Parent Info and Camp Calendar to prepare your child for the summer and stay up to date on events at camp.
- Refer-A-Friend - We encourage you to share camp with your friends! See our Referral Program and Discounts.
Dates & Rates
Session dates & fees are posted on our Dates & Rates page.
We offer a variety of additional ways to save, including early registration, sibling discounts, refer a friend savings, and payment plans. Learn more on our discounts page
Payment Methods and Payment Plans
We accept Visa, MasterCard, or check for tuition payments. If paying by check your space is not reserved until we receive your check. We accept credit cards only for payment plans, CampPlus (extended care), and any additional retail purchases. We offer interest-free payment plans for families who wish to arrange tuition payment in smaller installments over the course of several months. Learn more about payment plans.
Childcare Tax Credit Information
Roughing It is a non-residential camp that qualifies as a childcare tax credit for children under the age of thirteen. Roughing It's Tax ID Number (EIN) is 91-0896216 and we send out official tax documents to our enrolled families in January.
Our refund policy is designed to discourage last minute cancellations and to help families on our waiting list. The fee is refundable minus 10% up to May 1. After May 1, there is no refund. During camp, there is no refund for camper illness, missed days, vacations, or dismissal from the program.
Full Disclosure - In order for us to make camp a successful experience for all our campers, the information provided by parents / guardians must be complete and accurate for each child. Any false or misleading information is grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
The Roughing It Quality Guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our camp programs and fully guarantee your child's satisfaction at camp. All our staff are dedicated to making sure every child's experience at camp is safe, fun, and fulfilling. Starting camp can be a period of transition for children, so we recommend parents work with us pro-actively if any issue arises and that campers attend at least the first five days of camp. Our Quality Guarantee does not apply to campers dismissed from camp, or withdrawal from camp due to illness, injury, or child developmental issues such as homesickness.
Essential Eligibility Criteria
The health and safety of our campers is our top priority. In order to create a safe learning environment, all campers need to follow our Essential Eligibility Criteria to attend our camp. Campers needing special assistance must register and complete all enrollment forms by April 1st in order for us to adequately assess their needs and put in place any necessary program adaptations.