Before-Camp Care: 7:00-8:15am
- Breakfast Club: Light breakfast and games. $5/day.
Drop off at our Downtown Lafayette office 7:00-8:15am.
After-Camp Care: 3:00-5:00pm
- Swim Club: Lessons and games. Open to campers 5 and up who can swim independently. $25/day.
- Saddle Club: Horseback riding lessons. Open to camper 2nd grade and up in 4 & 8 Day Camp who can ride independently. Limited availability; enroll eary. $65/day
- Twilight Fishing: Fishing down at the docks. $30/day.
- Reservoir Club: Crafts, sports, and quiet activities at the Reservoir. Free when you register by 1:00 pm Friday the week before activities. $15/day after.
Bus drop off between 4:55-6:20pm to nine central stops. Optionally, pick up your camper at Reservoir Club between 3:15-4:30pm.
Learn more about CampPlus Activities »
Register Online »
Sign up early! The deadline to Register is 1:00 pm Friday the week before the activities take place. There is a $15 late fee to add or change CampPlus after this date.
Same-week registration: Email or call our office to add or change CampPlus the week of activities. A $15 late fee will apply for Saddle Club, Twilight Fishing, of Swim Club. Reservoir Club is $15/day for same-week registration.
Same-day registration: We cannot guarantee availability for same-day registration, but we understand there may be last-minute emergencies and will try to accommodate. There is no refund for same-day cancellations and a $15 late fee will apply when canceling Reservoir Club.
We refund CampPlus withdrawals when we receive notice of cancellation by 1:00 pm the day before the scheduled activity. There are no refunds for changes or cancellation after this deadline or due to weather.
When you register online by June 23rd, receive a $50 discount for ten or more days of Swim Club, Twilight Fishing, Saddle Club, and a $10 discount for ten or more days of Breakfast Club. Applies once per camper/session.