Refer a Friend
How It Works
- You refer your friend using our Refer a Friend Form.
- When your friend enrolls their child in a Roughing It program, you and your friend receive Camp Credit for the program of greatest value, based on Refer-a-Friend Savings below.
- Use Camp Credit in the current camp year toward tuition fees, extended care fees, or camp clothing.
Camp Credit is provided for every new camper enrolled in camp, so families with more than one camper can receive multiple savings. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer and credit you can receive.
For Summer 2019, the following Refer-a-Friend Savings apply:
- 8-week Day Camp: $200
- 4-Week Day Camp: $150
- 2-Week Day Camp: $100
- Little Raccoons: $100
- Horse Day Camp: $100
- Outdoor Explorers: $25
Our Commitment to You
We’ll provide your friend information about our camp programs and the summer of fun that awaits. We’ll keep you in the loop should your friend enroll and credit both their account and yours. Referred campers must be part of a new family that has never attended Roughing It before.
Terms and Conditions
In order for you and your friend to receive Refer-a-Friend Savings:
- You (the referring family) must have attended a Roughing It program before or are registered for the upcoming summer.
- Your friend (the referred family) must be attending Roughing It for the very first time.
- You must refer your friend using our Refer a Friend Form, prior to their registration in camp.
- You must be the first family to have referred your friend.
Use Camp Credit For:
- Unpaid camp tuition fees
- Extended care fees (charged after activities occur during the summer), including: Saddle Club, Horse Club, Swim Club, Twilight Fishing, Reservoir Club, Sports Club, and Outdoor Cooking Club
- Camp clothing
Camp Credit Restrictions
- Must be used in the current camp year
- Cannot be redeemed for cash