Valentine’s Day is coming up soon, so this is the time of year when everyone shows how much they love the people in their life. For horse lovers, this is also the perfect time when you can show how much you love horses, whether you own a horse, or only dream of owning a horse. Here are a couple of ways you can show how much you love horses.
- Make a horse themed valentine – What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than to make horse themed valentines?
- Make horse shaped cookies – This is a great way to show how much you love horses, and also celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Draw a picture of a horse – show your love of horses by drawing a picture of a horse!
- Frame a picture of your favorite horse – this can either be a picture of your horse, or just your favorite horse! Even better, frame your horse picture in a horse themed frame!
- Wear horse themed clothes on Valentine’s Day – Wear clothes with horses on them to show everyone how much you love horses!
If you do have a horse, here are a couple of ways you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with your favorite equine friend.
- Give your horse a Valentine’s Day treat – Horses love to celebrate Valentine’s Day too! Bring your horse into the fun by giving them a special treat, like a carrot or an apple!
- Brush your horse! – Horses love to be brushed, and this is a great way to bond with your horse on Valentine’s Day!
What’s your favorite way to show you love horses?
Lots of love from all of our Roughing It horses!